Baby rockers and bouncers have the potential to sooth you baby while you’re somewhere in the house cooking or washing the laundry. When you’re busy and you can’t attend to your baby, simply pop them in one of the bouncer or rockers to shush them.
Here are a few great baby bouncers and rockers that you could choose from!
#1 : BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
This bouncer reacts well to any baby bouncer we’ve tested on and to mention it’s also solid portable, stylish and versatile.
It’s so easy to bring them with you for travelling since it’s easy to fold flat and light. Despite it’s expensive compare to the others, this baby bouncer is really worth the purchase for families who wants to keep using it with more than 1 child.
#2 : Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer
Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer
Thus Pinwheels Bouncer is quite lightweight and compact but it does not heed the baby;s movements just like the previous bouncer.
However, this bouncer do have battery-powered vibrations unlike our main pick. Though acceptably steady, the bouncer’s thin metal feels a bit shaky than our pick, but it can hold a kid that weights twenty pounds.
#3 : Fisher-Price Premium Auto Rock n Play Sleeper with Smart Connect
Fisher-Price Premium Auto Rock n Play Sleeper with Smart Connect
If you’re lazy and prefer an automatic rocker that can be controlled by a remote, then this rocker is the one for you.
It could instantly rock in 1 of 2 speeds, this seat can vibrate, plays nature sounds and music, and also provides and in-canopy for projection. Unlike BabyBjorn, it has more of a sleek design but Fisher-Price has bells and whistles.
#4 : Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker, Dark Safari
Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker, Dark Safari
This one is also sturdy and offers 2 positions, a toy bar with a musical elephant and a vibration mode.
Interestingly enough, it;s possible that this rocker can be used longer that BabyBjorn’s Bouncer. The downside is that it’s not well-made.
How we Picked
After we have asked experts and parents, we’re now sure that quality rockers or bouncers should have:
- Soothes and/or occupies a baby: This certain criteria is still being biased so we rely heavily on reviews of parents or any users regarding the models.
- Safe and sturdy: For bouncers, JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) focus on the durable and strong frame, and a minimum of 3-point safety harness and wide and slip-resistance base.
- Should have a cover that can be washed with the machine, or fabric that can be washed by hands.
- Ideally easy to transport and store: It can’t be deny that most parents will move this seat from room to room. Having a seat that is easily transportable and lightweight yet compact is essentially important for those who are planning to travel with it.
- It’s a good value: Some families finds that rockers and bouncers are useful for a number of months at most. There’s some features that can help you in reselling it for example design and material, remote programming, automatic rocking and others.